About OLLI Spring 2017
1. The catalog will be available to preview online the week of December 20 and will mail by year's end.
2. Enrollment will open on January 5 @ 10am and will be ongoing until the courses fill.
3. We are unable to reserve space in any course in advance of January 5. No exceptions.
Fall 2016 OLLI Members
Full Plum Members (Fall 2016/Spring 2017)
If you purchased a Full Plum Membership in Fall 2016, you are eligible to enroll in up to 5 courses in the Spring Term at no additional cost.
Fall 2016 Mini-Plum Members
All Fall Mini-Plum Memberships will expire at the end of 2016. Please enroll as a Spring Mini-Plum or Basic Member.
Spring 2017 Membership Options
Spring 2017 Mini-Plum - $105 (available Jan. 5)
1. Purchase a Mini-Plum Membership
2. Then, select your three complimentary courses
Basic Spring 2017 Membership (available Jan. 5)
As a courtesy, we offer enrollment in our individual offerings. Enroll in the course(s) that interest you. For new members, the first $25 in course fees will be applied to a 2016-17 Membership. No additional steps or fees apply.
Current Fall 2016 Courses
Ran: Kurosawa's Homage to King Lear
Mon/Weds, Nov. 28, 30; Dec. 5, 7; 9:30am - noon
The Remarkable Recovery of the Monterey Bay
Tuesdays, Nov. 29; Dec. 6, 20; 1-3pm (Field trip moved to Dec. 20)
The Neuroscience of Happiness
Wednesdays, Nov. 16, 30; Dec. 7, 14; 1-3pm
Hotel Del Monte (Monday)
Mondays, Nov. 28; Dec. 5, 12; 2-4pm (Field trip changed to "virtual tour - all sessions meet at Ryan Ranch)
Hotel Del Monte (Thursday)
Thursdays, Dec. 1, 8, 15; 2-4pm (Field trip changed to "virtual tour - all sessions meet at Ryan Ranch)
Friday, Dec. 9; 10-11:30am (Ryan Ranch)